In an effort to make sure that all wagers are placed in the same manner, Oaklawn Jockey Club has moved to eliminate "batch" technology being employed by several off-shore wagering locations.
The Kentucky Racing Commission will begin a review of all policies and procedures related to pari-mutuel wagering, commission chairman Frank Shoop announced Dec. 4. The action stems from the recent Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick 6 investigation and the review being conducted by the National Thoroughbred Racing Association.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome Set for San Antonio, Bayern Doubtful
- Flashy Debut for Royal Delta Half Brother
- 74-Year-Old Horseplayer Wins 2015 NHC Title
- Desormeaux Sets Derby Path for Texas Red
- Sportive Overcomes Fog to Win Portland Mile
- Wildcat Red Sidelined with Back Muscle Pull
- Options Abound for Holy Bull Winner Upstart
- First Reported Foal for Gig Harbor is Colt
- Bob Neumeier Wins Celebrity Challenge at NHC
- Upstart Proves Class in Holy Bull