Runnymede Farm bought back a Danehill Dancer colt who was expected to attract attention of European buyers at the Keeneland September yearling sale.
Even as Deep Impact continued to set a lively pace with many of his foals selling strongly during the final session of the Japan Racing Horse Association select sale on July 16, a hard reality emerged from beneath the flashy headlines.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Top Jockey in World's Top Races to be Honored
- Stopshoppingdebbie to Start in LA Woman
- Lexington Horseman Snellings Dies at Age 81
- Princess of Sylmar to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Is Low-Dose Omeprazole Effective for Treating Ulcers?
- Keeneland Gross, Average Decline Slightly
- Fields Shaping Up for Super Saturday Card