Runnymede Farm bought back a Danehill Dancer colt who was expected to attract attention of European buyers at the Keeneland September yearling sale.
Even as Deep Impact continued to set a lively pace with many of his foals selling strongly during the final session of the Japan Racing Horse Association select sale on July 16, a hard reality emerged from beneath the flashy headlines.
Most Popular Stories
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Delaware Jockey Facing Charges After Shooting
- Management Changes at Fair Grounds
- Keeneland September Sale: 4,164 Yearlings
- For Now, Nine Expected to Race in WV Derby
- Korean-Bred Not Just a Novelty at F-T Sale
- Ad Exec Siegel Wins First Emmy Award