The field assembled for the 92nd Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I), Europe's premier middle-distance race Oct. 2 at Longchamp, looks to be one of best in recent years.
Japanese Derby (Jpn-I) winner Kizuna prevailed in a tight finish over Epsom Derby (Eng-I) Ruler of the World in Qatar Prix Niel (Fr-II) Sept. 15 at Longchamp.
Juddmonte Farms' progressive Flintshire was a convincing winner of the Juddmonte Grand Prix de Paris (Fr-I) July 13 at Longchamp while becoming a horse to watch for the Qatar Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe (Fr-I).
Unbeaten Dawn Approach will have 11 challengers as the favorite for the 234th Investec Epsom Derby (Eng-I) June 1.
Unbeaten Dawn Approach leads 24 colts going forward in the 2013 Investec Derby (Eng-I), the premier classic run at Epsom Downs June 1.
Most Popular Stories
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Desormeaux Failed Breathalyzer at Del Mar
- Untapable Looks for Shuvee Relief
- First Winners for Pair of Louisiana Stallions
- Gimme Da Lute Brings Class to Real Good Deal
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm
- Protonico Heads Monmouth Cup Stakes Cast
- Lochte Seeks Winning Form in Oceanport