Focus on the 'Big Three': Bone spavin, bog spavin, and OCD Download Now
Researchers at the University of Melbourne in Australia have found that the majority of lesions found radiographically in sale yearlings have no effect on their racetrack performance when they are 2 and 3 years old.
The Consignors and Commercial Breeders Association (CBA) has published "OCDs in Sale Horses," its second in a series of educational booklets.
Some interesting findings from a study involving horses with ostechondrosis dissecans (OCD) lesions were presented during the recent World Equine Veterinary Association meeting in France.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Fasig-Tipton Adds New Sale Aimed at Turf Prospects
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate
- NYRA Privatization Stalls During NY Budget Wrangling