Focus on the 'Big Three': Bone spavin, bog spavin, and OCD Download Now
Researchers at the University of Melbourne in Australia have found that the majority of lesions found radiographically in sale yearlings have no effect on their racetrack performance when they are 2 and 3 years old.
The Consignors and Commercial Breeders Association (CBA) has published "OCDs in Sale Horses," its second in a series of educational booklets.
Some interesting findings from a study involving horses with ostechondrosis dissecans (OCD) lesions were presented during the recent World Equine Veterinary Association meeting in France.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed