Focus on the 'Big Three': Bone spavin, bog spavin, and OCD Download Now
Researchers at the University of Melbourne in Australia have found that the majority of lesions found radiographically in sale yearlings have no effect on their racetrack performance when they are 2 and 3 years old.
The Consignors and Commercial Breeders Association (CBA) has published "OCDs in Sale Horses," its second in a series of educational booklets.
Some interesting findings from a study involving horses with ostechondrosis dissecans (OCD) lesions were presented during the recent World Equine Veterinary Association meeting in France.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Dynatail First Winner for Hightail
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Sandford, Owner of Take Charge Indy, Dies
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass