Well Monied, a grade II stakes winner who was placed in two grade I races, has been retired from racing.
Well Monied made it look easy in her graded stakes debut, taking over in upper stretch and sprinting home for a 1 1/4-length victory in the $150,000 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) May 31 on the Hollywood Park turf.
Occidental Thoroughbreds, owned by Andre and Trish Regard, has purchased the 390-acre Maple Heights Farm near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- Maryland THA Elects 15 Directors
- Vergara Wins Inaugural Apprentice Competition
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner