Well Monied, a grade II stakes winner who was placed in two grade I races, has been retired from racing.
Well Monied made it look easy in her graded stakes debut, taking over in upper stretch and sprinting home for a 1 1/4-length victory in the $150,000 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) May 31 on the Hollywood Park turf.
Occidental Thoroughbreds, owned by Andre and Trish Regard, has purchased the 390-acre Maple Heights Farm near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- Full Gate for Pat Day Mile
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby
- Ramseys Go It Alone with Oscar Nominated
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Gryder Seeks First Derby With Trojan Nation
- Seasoned Sprinters Fill Churchill Downs S.
- Former Derby Hopefuls Meet in American Turf