Well Monied, a grade II stakes winner who was placed in two grade I races, has been retired from racing.
Well Monied made it look easy in her graded stakes debut, taking over in upper stretch and sprinting home for a 1 1/4-length victory in the $150,000 Honeymoon Handicap (gr. IIT) May 31 on the Hollywood Park turf.
Occidental Thoroughbreds, owned by Andre and Trish Regard, has purchased the 390-acre Maple Heights Farm near Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Nobiz Like Shobiz Settling in at Old Friends
- Stellar Wind Works in Company for Distaff
- Frosted Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Report: Dips in Stallion, Mares-Bred Numbers
- Quidura Reigns for Motion in Valley View
- Beholder Blazes in Breeders' Cup Drill
- 'Stubborn' Runhappy Works a Mile at Keeneland
- Mr. Nightlinger Moved to Mighty Acres
- Court Rules Borells Have No Claim on Horses