The under tack show for the new horses of racing age section of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2012 Winter Mixed Sale is set for Jan. 16 at 10 a.m. The Winter Mixed Sale begins a two-day run Jan. 17.
A yearling filly by Dream Run went to Alton "Bud" Ison for $45,000 to top the final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Winter Mixed Sale on Jan. 20.
Spencers Storm, a 6-year-old mare by Old Trieste in foal to Victory Gallop, was sold to Over The Top Farm for $57,000 to top the first open session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Winter Mixed Sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Bridlewood Owner Malone Purchases Ballylinch
- Casino Would Negatively Impact Finger Lakes
- Pedigree Analysis: Milwaukee Brew
- Penn Mile Tops 193-Day Penn National Schedule
- Britain's New Steroid Policy Change Delayed
- Musselman Drops Lawsuit Against Churchill
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Slideshow: Top 10 Races of 2014