The under tack show for the new horses of racing age section of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2012 Winter Mixed Sale is set for Jan. 16 at 10 a.m. The Winter Mixed Sale begins a two-day run Jan. 17.
A yearling filly by Dream Run went to Alton "Bud" Ison for $45,000 to top the final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Winter Mixed Sale on Jan. 20.
Spencers Storm, a 6-year-old mare by Old Trieste in foal to Victory Gallop, was sold to Over The Top Farm for $57,000 to top the first open session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Winter Mixed Sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- Review: Spa Surface Not Factor in Fatalities
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- PA-Breds, Cathryn Sophia Head Parx Program
- Aftercare: The Challenges of Tracking Horses
- Rich Tapestry's Korea Sprint Start in Doubt
- Infographic: All Time Leading Earners 2016