The under tack show for the new horses of racing age section of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2012 Winter Mixed Sale is set for Jan. 16 at 10 a.m. The Winter Mixed Sale begins a two-day run Jan. 17.
A yearling filly by Dream Run went to Alton "Bud" Ison for $45,000 to top the final session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Winter Mixed Sale on Jan. 20.
Spencers Storm, a 6-year-old mare by Old Trieste in foal to Victory Gallop, was sold to Over The Top Farm for $57,000 to top the first open session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Winter Mixed Sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Interest Sold, May Race Again
- 'Chrome' Eyes BC Classic, Bayern Has Options
- Beholder Fires Bullet for Zenyatta Defense
- Guillot, Jerkens Like Chances in Gold Cup
- Shared Belief Works Toward Awesome Again
- Wise Dan Preps for Shadwell Turf Mile
- Twirling Candy Colt Leads Tattersalls Sale
- Believe You Can to Fasig-Tipton Sale
- Suffolk Downs Adds Race Day for Tribute
- Fasig-Tipton Catalogs 1,236 for October Sale