A sale-topping price of $72,000 for the Kayrawan-sired broodmare prospect River Thames was the highlight of the closing session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. Fall Mixed Sale, an auction that yielded up and down sales totals.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Erskine Says Juddmonte Group Not for Sale
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Trainer Harvey Vanier Dies at Age 89
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet