Capitalizing on the momentum of this year's thriving auction market, the consignor preferred session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall mixed sale in Ocala, Fla., enjoyed substantial gains in all key economic indicators.
Puerto Rican champ Leyenda Dorado sold for $50,000 on the second day of the OBS winter mixed sale.
Hall of Fame trainer Bill Mott was on hand Jan. 17 to oversee workouts by many of his top Gulfstream Park-based horses including Dapple Stables' Stockholder, who is being pointing toward the $1-million Ocala Breeders' Sales Classic, the highlight of the Jan. 29 Sunshine Millions program.
Two horses were incorrectly listed among the 202 entered in the Ocala Breeders' Sales selected 2-year-olds in training sale at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Wraps Up Haskell Preparation
- Travers Purse $1.6 Million if 'Pharoah' Runs
- Palace to Miss Remainder of Saratoga Meet
- Keen Ice Improved Since Belmont Stakes Run
- Wild One, Futura Win on Big Day at Greyville
- Maternal Influences Make a Difference
- BC Simulcasts in Hong Kong Not Likely in 2015
- Haskell: Jimmy Barnes on American Pharoah
- Legatissimo Strikes for Stylish Nassau Win
- After Anxious Moment, American Pharoah Cool