Capitalizing on the momentum of this year's thriving auction market, the consignor preferred session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall mixed sale in Ocala, Fla., enjoyed substantial gains in all key economic indicators.
Puerto Rican champ Leyenda Dorado sold for $50,000 on the second day of the OBS winter mixed sale.
Hall of Fame trainer Bill Mott was on hand Jan. 17 to oversee workouts by many of his top Gulfstream Park-based horses including Dapple Stables' Stockholder, who is being pointing toward the $1-million Ocala Breeders' Sales Classic, the highlight of the Jan. 29 Sunshine Millions program.
Two horses were incorrectly listed among the 202 entered in the Ocala Breeders' Sales selected 2-year-olds in training sale at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year