Capitalizing on the momentum of this year's thriving auction market, the consignor preferred session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s fall mixed sale in Ocala, Fla., enjoyed substantial gains in all key economic indicators.
Puerto Rican champ Leyenda Dorado sold for $50,000 on the second day of the OBS winter mixed sale.
Hall of Fame trainer Bill Mott was on hand Jan. 17 to oversee workouts by many of his top Gulfstream Park-based horses including Dapple Stables' Stockholder, who is being pointing toward the $1-million Ocala Breeders' Sales Classic, the highlight of the Jan. 29 Sunshine Millions program.
Two horses were incorrectly listed among the 202 entered in the Ocala Breeders' Sales selected 2-year-olds in training sale at Calder Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- Mubtaahij Easily Earns Kentucky Derby Spot
- Unbeaten Materiality Secures Florida Derby
- International Star Sweeps to LA Derby Score
- I'm a Chatterbox Notches Easy FG Oaks Victory
- Birdatthewire Tops Familiar Rivals in GP Oaks
- Dortmund Logs Final Work for SA Derby
- Dubai World Cup 2015: Al Quoz Sprint
- Dubai World Cup Video Recap