Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. concluded its winter mixed sale Jan. 24 in Ocala, Fla., on a high note.
Back to Class, a stakes-placed full sister to multiple graded stakes winner Chapel Royal, sold for $85,000 to Adena Springs to top the consignor preferred session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s winter mixed sale Jan. 22.
Buyers attending the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's winter mixed sale Jan. 22-24 in Ocala, Fla., can count on moderate temperatures and a sale catalog featuring more than 800 prospects of all ages.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2014 "Day of Champions" races will be run Jan. 21 in conjunction with the OBS Winter Mixed Sale for the first time.
A yearling filly by Tale of the Cat was sold to Bill Fleming for $57,000 Jan. 16 to top the open session of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2013 winter mixed sale.
The 2008 edition of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s winter mixed sale will look to rebound from the across-the-board declines it suffered last year when the three-day auction kicks off Jan. 16. Sessions begin daily at 11 a.m.
Spencers Storm, a 6-year-old mare by Old Trieste in foal to Victory Gallop, was sold to Over The Top Farm for $57,000 to top the first open session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2007 Winter Mixed Sale.
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2004 Winter Mixed Sale begins a four-day run on Jan. 19th. A total of 1090 lots are cataloged for the sale, which begins with 240 horses in a Consignor Preferred Session. Sessions begin daily at 11 a.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Secret Circle, Itsmyluckyday in Cigar Mile
- Cary Street Leads 11 in Hawthorne Gold Cup
- Lord Nelson Could Rule Kentucky Jockey Club
- Churchill Proposes Derby Bet on Winning Sire
- Speedy Cassatt Dusts Rivals in Zia Park Oaks
- Derby Winners Have Enjoyed Turf Success
- Romans Likes Added Distance for Remsen Pair
- Unbeaten Dame Dorothy Can Cap Year in Comely
- Sageburg Will Stand in Ireland in 2015