The catalog for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Company's 2014 Spring Sale of Two-Year-Olds in Training April 21-24 is now available via the OBS website.
Officials of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. understandably exhausted a thesaurus full of superlatives in describing this week's OBS Spring Sale in Ocala, Fla. which concluded its four-day run on April 25.
Pop of Color, a chestnut filly by Old Fashioned, posted the fastest furlong at the fourth and final session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2013 Spring Sale of Two-Year-Olds in Training April 19.
A youngster by Run Away and Hide sped a furlong in :9 3/5, the fastest work at the distance at the third session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2013 spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem Solid in Final Pre-Derby Work
- KY Derby: Jerry Crawford on Keen Ice, Puca
- Jazdzewski Landed Young Far Right for $2,500
- Madefromlucky Officially Out of KY Derby
- Storm Washes Away Texas Mile at Lone Star
- Derby 'Todd Squad' Breezes at Churchill
- Shared Belief Recovering at Golden Gate
- Prince Bishop, African Story Retired
- Derby Jockey Walker Influenced Breeders
- Keeneland Spring Handle Figures Down