Officials of Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. understandably exhausted a thesaurus full of superlatives in describing this week's OBS Spring Sale in Ocala, Fla. which concluded its four-day run on April 25.
Pop of Color, a chestnut filly by Old Fashioned, posted the fastest furlong at the fourth and final session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2013 Spring Sale of Two-Year-Olds in Training April 19.
A youngster by Run Away and Hide sped a furlong in :9 3/5, the fastest work at the distance at the third session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s 2013 spring sale of 2-year-olds in training.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Close to VLT Agreements