Isidore Sobkowski, previously chief technology officer at Self Service Technologies in Stamford, Conn., has been special consultant on technology and interim director of the National Office of Wagering Security.
Sharon O'Bryan was expected to take over as director of the National Office of Wagering Security in April, but has notified the National Thoroughbred Racing Association she's not coming to work for the organization after all.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association has hired a director for its National Office of Wagering Security, and also approved multi-year contract extensions for commissioner Tim Smith and vice chairman D.G. Van Clief Jr., who serves as Breeders' Cup president.
Jockey Gary Stevens has switched agents again. The Hall of Fame rider who will guide Overbrook Farm's Table Limit in Saturday's Kentucky Derby has hired Craig O'Bryan as his agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Sprints to Game Malibu Triumph
- Sam's Sister Stuns Taris in Quick La Brea
- Alert Bay Wins Mathis Brothers Mile Thriller
- California Chrome is Vox Populi Award Winner
- Prado 'Day to Day' After Gulfstream Spill
- Leave the Light On for Storm Cat
- Nine-Month Suspension Recommended for Veitch
- Salutos Amigos Adds Gravesend Stakes Victory
- New York Stallion Series On Tap at Aqueduct
- Six Grade I Races Set for Belmont Stakes Day