Isidore Sobkowski, previously chief technology officer at Self Service Technologies in Stamford, Conn., has been special consultant on technology and interim director of the National Office of Wagering Security.
Sharon O'Bryan was expected to take over as director of the National Office of Wagering Security in April, but has notified the National Thoroughbred Racing Association she's not coming to work for the organization after all.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association has hired a director for its National Office of Wagering Security, and also approved multi-year contract extensions for commissioner Tim Smith and vice chairman D.G. Van Clief Jr., who serves as Breeders' Cup president.
Jockey Gary Stevens has switched agents again. The Hall of Fame rider who will guide Overbrook Farm's Table Limit in Saturday's Kentucky Derby has hired Craig O'Bryan as his agent.
Most Popular Stories
- First Foal by Fast Anna Born in New York
- Untapped Takes First Steps Toward Filling Big Shoes
- End of Fair Grounds Quarantine Appears to be on Horizon
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Keeneland Announces Spring Meet Stakes Schedule
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- The Big Beast Gets a Florida-Bred Colt as First Foal
- Spendthrift Juvenile Stallion Stakes to Add Filly Race
- Texas Chrome Named Texas Horse of the Year
- Finnegans Wake to Stand at Ballena Vista Farm