Isidore Sobkowski, previously chief technology officer at Self Service Technologies in Stamford, Conn., has been special consultant on technology and interim director of the National Office of Wagering Security.
Sharon O'Bryan was expected to take over as director of the National Office of Wagering Security in April, but has notified the National Thoroughbred Racing Association she's not coming to work for the organization after all.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association has hired a director for its National Office of Wagering Security, and also approved multi-year contract extensions for commissioner Tim Smith and vice chairman D.G. Van Clief Jr., who serves as Breeders' Cup president.
Jockey Gary Stevens has switched agents again. The Hall of Fame rider who will guide Overbrook Farm's Table Limit in Saturday's Kentucky Derby has hired Craig O'Bryan as his agent.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Fires Bullet on Oklahoma Training Track
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- Drefong's Win a Boost for Machmer Hall
- Too Much Bling Yearlings Top Texas Sale
- Cavorting to Distaff, Mohaymen Gets Time Off
- Former OBS President Chiota Dies at 70
- Arrogate's Romp Enhances Half Sister's Value
- Monmouth Gets Donation, Alters Shipper Policy
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November