Slew's Saga, a major stakes winner by Seattle Slew, will stand at Sue Hubbard and Associates near Santa Margarita, Calif.
Seattle Shamus, an 8-year-old son of Seattle Slew, died Sept. 5 from complications of colic at Dr. Jack Root's Oakhurst Farm near Newberg, Ore.
Oakhurst, a graded stakes-placed son of Dynaformer, will stand at History Stallion Station near Hobbs, N.M.
I'madrifter, a Washington champion and graded stakes winner, was euthanized Oct. 12 because of complications from a broken pastern.
Seattle Shamus, whose :20.96 is believed to be the fastest opening quarter-mile ever run at Santa Anita, will enter stud at Dr. Jack Root's Oakhurst Thoroughbreds near Newberg, Ore.
Abstract, one of Oregon's leading sires, has relocated to Cross Country Ranch near Lapine, Ore.
Timber Legend, a half-brother to two grade I winners, and Unbridled's Comet, a $1.9 million Keeneland July yearling, have been retired from racing and will enter stud at Dr. Jack Root's Oakhurst Thoroughbreds near Newberg, Ore.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Kingman, Toronado Set for Sussex Clash