Four-time group I winner Al Kazeem will stand for £12,000 (US$18,280) for the 2016 season after proving subfertile when initially retired. The 7-year-old will enter stud at owner/breeder John Deer's Oakgrove Stud.
Flag Day is the top-priced horse, bringing 115,000 guineas ($182,819 in U.S. funds).
Part two of Tattersalls' October Yearling Sale finished with records all around in Newmarket Friday night with the 16.9 million guineas turnover up 31% on 2004, the 26,711 guineas average up 75% and the 18,000 guineas median up 80%.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- Strike Charmer Bests Lady Eli in Ballston Spa
- Drefong Gallops Home to King's Bishop Score
- Love the Chase to Sell at F-T November
- Nyquist Begins Work for Pennsylvania Derby
- Calvin Borel Returns to Riding at Ellis Park
- Flintshire Dominant Again in Sword Dancer
- A.P. Indian Gets Second Grade I in Forego
- Cavorting on Top in Personal Ensign
- Haveyougoneaway Surges to Ballerina Win