Four-time group I winner Al Kazeem will stand for £12,000 (US$18,280) for the 2016 season after proving subfertile when initially retired. The 7-year-old will enter stud at owner/breeder John Deer's Oakgrove Stud.
Flag Day is the top-priced horse, bringing 115,000 guineas ($182,819 in U.S. funds).
Part two of Tattersalls' October Yearling Sale finished with records all around in Newmarket Friday night with the 16.9 million guineas turnover up 31% on 2004, the 26,711 guineas average up 75% and the 18,000 guineas median up 80%.
Most Popular Stories
- Albarado Fractures Ankle, Off J Boys Echo in Derby
- Santa Anita Cancels April 27 Racing
- Irad Ortiz Jr. Wins Aqueduct Riding Title
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Dolphus Outruns Quality Field at Aqueduct
- Pricey Filly Tops OBS Pinhook Prospects
- J Boys Echo Breezes Five Furlongs at Churchill
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Stormy Liberal Wins Third Straight Stakes