Four-time group I winner Al Kazeem will stand for £12,000 (US$18,280) for the 2016 season after proving subfertile when initially retired. The 7-year-old will enter stud at owner/breeder John Deer's Oakgrove Stud.
Flag Day is the top-priced horse, bringing 115,000 guineas ($182,819 in U.S. funds).
Part two of Tattersalls' October Yearling Sale finished with records all around in Newmarket Friday night with the 16.9 million guineas turnover up 31% on 2004, the 26,711 guineas average up 75% and the 18,000 guineas median up 80%.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Lady Aurelia on Track for Prix Morny
- The Gurkha Edges Galileo Gold in Sussex
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- Legends: Lady's Secret, the Iron Lady
- Gun Runner Arrives at Monmouth for Haskell
- PA Report Shows Impact of Slots on Purses
- Favored Amis Gizmo Captures Prince of Wales
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle