Cash Included, purchased privately by J. Paul Reddam after her maiden victory at Del Mar Sept. 2, left the 1-2 favorite Point Ashley in her wake to win the $247,000 Oak Leaf Breeders' Cup (gr. I) for 2-year-old fillies Saturday at Oak Tree's Santa Anita meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Unlocking Winners: The Return of Daredevil
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions
- Bill Would Allow Dealers at Indiana Racinos
- First Foal for Nephrite is Filly
- Local Time Continues Meydan Dominance
- Greyhound 'Cessation' Bill Sends a Warning