Cash Included, purchased privately by J. Paul Reddam after her maiden victory at Del Mar Sept. 2, left the 1-2 favorite Point Ashley in her wake to win the $247,000 Oak Leaf Breeders' Cup (gr. I) for 2-year-old fillies Saturday at Oak Tree's Santa Anita meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Tapit, War Front Dominate Keeneland Sale
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion