An Ohio State Racing Commission investigation has ruled the Nov. 16 racing accident that killed 16-year-old apprentice jockey Josh Radosevich at Beulah Park unpreventable.
Beulah Park racetrack near Grove City, Ohio, cancelled its Thursday race card out of respect for the family of apprentice jockey Josh Radosevich, who died Wednesday in an accident during the third race.
Most Popular Stories
- Owner-Breeder Nelson Bunker Hunt Dies
- Report of Mares Bred Shows Modest Increase
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- Podcast: Bob Baffert and the Breeders' Cup