Sheikh Hamdan's Shadwell Stud has released 2015 fees for its 10-horse stallion roster, which is headlined by newcomer Mukhadram.
Mukhadram, the 2014 Coral-Eclipse (Eng-I) winner, will be retired from racing at the end of the flat season and will stand at Shadwell Stud in 2015, it was announced Sept. 25.
As part of Shadwell Stud's recent project to develop its online presence, a new Facebook page has been launched, the international breeding and racing operation announced July 5.
Sheikh Maktoum's homebred Storming Home, whose chance for victory in the Oct. 25 John Deere Breeders' Cup Turf (gr. IT) was compromised because of an injury to his right hind foot suffered during a bumping incident rounding the first turn, has been retired for stallion duty at Sheikh Hamdan's Nunnery Stud in England.
European champion Sakhee, who is scheduled to enter stud in 2003 at Shadwell's Nunnery Stud in England, will begin his stallion career for £20,000.
Group I winner Act One, who recently was retired from racing after suffering a hairline fracture of a cannon bone, will enter stud at Shadwell's Nunnery Stud in England in 2003.
Unfuwain, a French champion and English group II winner whose major winners at stud included Alhaarth, Petrushka, and 2001 star Lailani, died Jan. 16 as a result of a neurological condition that developed at the end of the previous week.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos