The commissioner of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association said this year's Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick 6 -- hit for more than $2.6 million on an $8 ticket -- was legitimate and the result of a "very fortunate, skillful player."
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani told The Jockey Club Round Table Sunday that the "way in which to preserve and expand horse racing as a sport is to improve its business."
Who's Who: Wagering Integrity Alliance, Wagering Technology Working Group, Ticket Review Committee
INTERIM REPORT FROM NTRA WAGERING TECHNOLOGY WORKING GROUP andGIULIANI PARTNERS
Most Popular Stories
- Two Colts Bring $1.6 Million Each at OBS
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- Turfway to Boost Purses With KTDF Supplements
- What's Going On Here: Dude the Redeemer
- Malibu Moon Colt Brings $1.3 Million at OBS
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region: A New Heritage
- New York Panel to Adopt, Amend Racing Rules
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Retro Rebel: Smarty Jones Wowed in 2004
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 3/11/2014