The commissioner of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association said this year's Breeders' Cup Ultra Pick 6 -- hit for more than $2.6 million on an $8 ticket -- was legitimate and the result of a "very fortunate, skillful player."
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani told The Jockey Club Round Table Sunday that the "way in which to preserve and expand horse racing as a sport is to improve its business."
Who's Who: Wagering Integrity Alliance, Wagering Technology Working Group, Ticket Review Committee
INTERIM REPORT FROM NTRA WAGERING TECHNOLOGY WORKING GROUP andGIULIANI PARTNERS
Most Popular Stories
- Azar Captures With Anticipation Stakes
- Suffolk Superintendent Steven Pini Dies at 63
- NTWAB to Honor American Pharoah Team
- Ageless, Living The Life Return for Masters
- Final Take on Pharoah Post-Crown Tour
- Live Racing, Simulcasts Resume in Texas
- Breaking & Training: Taking the Next Steps
- South African Champion Wild One Dies
- T.I.P. Awards Applications Being Accepted
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding