Therapeutic medications will be the focus of the next round of "Super-Testing," the results of which should be available the first week of December during the University of Arizona Symposium on Racing. More than 500 blind samples remain to be tested for Class 4 medications.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association's Racing Integrity and Drug Testing Task Force report, to be released Sunday, may be the tip of the iceberg, officials said Saturday during a teleconference that originated in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Rachel's Valentina Sparkles in Debut
- Texas Red, Frosted Likely to Meet in Travers
- Casual Smile Continues Roll in Matchmaker
- Sharp American Pharoah Ready for Return
- Turfdonna Digs Deep for German Oaks Win
- 'Maria' Continues to Amaze in Rothschild Win
- O'Sullevan, 'Voice of Racing', Dies at 97
- Bradester Carries on in Monmouth Cup
- Jim Dandy: Texas Red Denies Frosted
- Beholder All Class in Easy Hirsch Score