Live coverage of the $300,000 Coolmore Lexington Stakes (gr. II), a 1 1/16-mile test for 3-year-olds at Keeneland, is the main attraction on this week's fourth and final installment of "NTRA Racing to the Kentucky Derby."
"NTRA Racing to the Kentucky Derby" presents a pair of races from Turfway Park in Florence, Ky., March 24 from 5-6 p.m. (EST) on ESPN. The show will also feature an interview with Dr. Dean Richardson, head of surgery at the George D. Widener Hospital for Large Animals at the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center.
"NTRA Racing to the Kentucky Derby," a seven-show series on ABC and the ESPN networks that provides comprehensive coverage of Triple Crown prep races, kicks off its season March 17 from 7-8 p.m. (EST) with four races from coast-to-coast on ESPN.
Most Popular Stories
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Heart to Heart Among Eight for Jefferson Cup
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Al Shaqab's Toronado to National Stud in 2015
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees