Live coverage of the $300,000 Coolmore Lexington Stakes (gr. II), a 1 1/16-mile test for 3-year-olds at Keeneland, is the main attraction on this week's fourth and final installment of "NTRA Racing to the Kentucky Derby."
"NTRA Racing to the Kentucky Derby" presents a pair of races from Turfway Park in Florence, Ky., March 24 from 5-6 p.m. (EST) on ESPN. The show will also feature an interview with Dr. Dean Richardson, head of surgery at the George D. Widener Hospital for Large Animals at the University of Pennsylvania's New Bolton Center.
"NTRA Racing to the Kentucky Derby," a seven-show series on ABC and the ESPN networks that provides comprehensive coverage of Triple Crown prep races, kicks off its season March 17 from 7-8 p.m. (EST) with four races from coast-to-coast on ESPN.
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack