The Racehorse Medication and Testing Consortium formed earlier this year has incorporated as a charitable organization and issued its goals and objectives, one of which has been broadened to include the auction and training aspects of the Thoroughbred business.
The Racing Medication and Testing Consortium is moving forward with a national policy statement and plans to incorporate.
In the second round of "super tests" performed under the guidance of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association Racing Integrity and Drug Testing Task Force, there were no new positives for Class 1, 2, and 3 medications, according to a final report recently released. There were, however, 454 confirmations for therapeutic drugs.
Most Popular Stories
- Kobe's Back Finds Just Enough in Palos Verdes
- Nyquist Speedy in Final Work for San Vicente
- Medaglia d'Oro Season Added to F-T Sale
- Songbird Untouchable in Las Virgenes
- Mshawish Dazzles in Donn Handicap
- Trainer Bill McLean Scores 1,000th Victory
- Stormdriver Upstages Favorites in Louisiana
- Hoppertunity Edges Imperative in San Antonio
- F-T Offers Final Mixed Sale of the Year
- Mor Spirit Secures Robert B. Lewis Score