Case Clay will become president and chief operating officer of Three Chimneys Farm effective Dec. 31.
William S. Farish Jr. will return as the chairman of the board of directors of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's Political Action Committee, the NTRA announced Feb. 11.
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association NTRA announced March 29 the board members for the NTRA Political Action Committee (PAC).
The National Thoroughbred Racing Association has reorganized its political and fund-raising initiatives into two operations: the NTRA Legislative Action Campaign and the NTRA Political Action Committee.
Most Popular Stories
- Average, Median Rise at Doncaster Sale
- Smart Strike Stallion Sons
- Champion Divine Fortune Dies After Fall
- American Pharoah Takes Easy Gallop at Spa
- First Winner for Desert Key
- Belmont Winner Palace Malice Retired
- NBC Schedules Two-Hour Travers Broadcast
- Travers Stakes: High Anxiety
- OBS Yearling Sale Stays Steady on Final Day
- Illinois Vote Could Impact Thoroughbred Dates