The NTRA National Pick 4 wager, offered in conjunction with "Emirates Airline Countdown to the Breeders' Cup" series installments airing on ESPN and ESPN2 through October 14, will be available Sept. 30, challenging fans to correctly select the winners of four graded stakes -- the $400,000 Yellow Ribbon Stakes (gr. I) and $250,000 Clement L. Hirsch Turf Championship (gr. I) from Oak Tree at Santa Anita, the $350,000 Kentucky Cup Classic (gr. II) from Turfway Park; and the $250,000 Kelso Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. II) from Belmont Park. All races will air live Saturday on ESPN from 4-6 p.m. (ET).
Saturday's NTRA National Pick 4 wager, offered in conjunction with the "Emirates Airline Super Saturday" series airing on ABC and ESPN through October, drew an enthusiastic response from fans, with a total handle of $1,162,771 and a payoff of $1,301.60 for each $1 winning ticket.
The NTRA National Pick 4 wager, offered in conjunction with the "NTRA Super Saturday" telecasts airing on ABC and ESPN, makes its fifth and final appearance of the year Saturday. Three grade I stakes from Belmont Park: the Jockey Club Gold Cup, the Joe Hirsch Turf Classic Invitational, and the Vosburgh Stakes; along with the Yellow Ribbon Stakes from Oak Tree at Santa Anita make up the wager.
Most Popular Stories
- Reach the World Euthanized After Training Injury
- Imperative Repeats in Charles Town Classic
- Collected Impresses Again in Californian
- Call To Mind Delivers Late Birthday Gift to The Queen
- Multiplier Steps Up His Game in Illinois Derby
- Cloud Computing to Bypass KY Derby, Point for Preakness
- Gormley Works Smartly at Santa Anita
- Twisted Tom Takes Sloppy Tesio
- Trio Zips On OBS Spring Sale's Final Under Tack Day
- Finest City, Songbird Drill Toward Spring Starts