No major developments emerged from a meeting of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association board of directors, which was presented with a report prepared by many of the 22 racetracks that said they are dropping out of the NTRA at the end of the year. Meanwhile, the organization plans to continue discussions with Magna Entertainment chairman Frank Stronach concerning his proposals for the NTRA.
Most Popular Stories
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- Moro Tap to Double Infinity Ranch in Texas
- Artemis Agrotera Heads Gallant Bloom
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Miss Behaviour Targets Charles Town Oaks
- No Dice for Massachusetts Racing, Breeding