No major developments emerged from a meeting of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association board of directors, which was presented with a report prepared by many of the 22 racetracks that said they are dropping out of the NTRA at the end of the year. Meanwhile, the organization plans to continue discussions with Magna Entertainment chairman Frank Stronach concerning his proposals for the NTRA.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Raison d'Etat Gets First Winner
- Lady Eli’s Amazing Story Continues