The Thoroughbred industry the week of March 11 will preliminarily launch a new fan website that will focus on a new brand initiative called 'America's Best Racing.'
- By Tom LaMarra
The Jockey Club has released an update on action it is taking based on recommendations from the McKinsey and Company report unveiled at the Round Table conference in August 2011.
As part of an expansion of its publicity efforts, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association has hired Stephen B. Panus to serve as vice president of communication.
Most Popular Stories
- Derby Battle: Tapit vs. Uncle Mo
- Nyquist Ships to Churchill Day After Work
- A Derby Rookie's First Churchill Morning
- Uncle Lino Game in California Chrome Stakes
- Toews On Ice Glides to William Walker Win
- Exaggerator Works for Kentucky Derby Bid
- Alert Bay Holds Tough in San Francisco Mile
- Dettori Strikes With 'Gold' in 2000 Guineas
- Ward Sends Three Fillies in Kentucky Juvenile
- Danzing Candy Logs Final Derby Breeze