In voting concluded Friday, Craig R. Fravel, executive vice president of the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club; Bryan Krantz, president and general manager of Fair Grounds; and Nick Nicholson, president and chief executive officer of Keeneland, were elected to fill three new, independent racetrack seats on the National Thoroughbred Racing Association board of directors, representing the West, South and Midwest regions, respectively.
Most Popular Stories
- OBS Numbers Plummet During Open Session
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Trainer Brown Captures 1,000th Win
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- CHRB Member Calls for Trainer 'Profiling'
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- Masochistic Looms in Pat O'Brien