In voting concluded Friday, Craig R. Fravel, executive vice president of the Del Mar Thoroughbred Club; Bryan Krantz, president and general manager of Fair Grounds; and Nick Nicholson, president and chief executive officer of Keeneland, were elected to fill three new, independent racetrack seats on the National Thoroughbred Racing Association board of directors, representing the West, South and Midwest regions, respectively.
Most Popular Stories
- Mo Tom Clear Winner in Ohio Derby
- Melatonin Game in Gold Cup Victory
- Mid-Year Look at the BC Classic
- Europeans Set for Belmont Derby, Oaks
- NJ-Bred Chublicious Captures Mr. Prospector
- Melatonin Could Get Time Off After Gold Cup
- Marialite Upsets Favorites at Hanshin
- Sheer Drama On Fence for 'Summit of Speed'
- California Chrome Logs Weekly Drill at Los Al
- Brazilian Champ Juno Pointing to Del Mar