With 11 days remaining before the 149th Belmont Stakes (G1), at Belmont Park, in Elmont, N.Y., the top-3-year-olds in the nation are in the final stages of preparation for the "Test of the Champion."
With the prep races over, week 13 of the National Thoroughbred Racing Association (NTRA) Top 3-Year-Old Poll, shows no significant changes after results were released April 24.
It should be no surprise that the three winners of this year's Triple Crown races would top the final National Thoroughbred Racing Association's 3-Year-Old poll, with Preakness Stakes (gr. I) winner Lookin At Lucky on top.
Most Popular Stories
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Looking for Longshots at Saratoga
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Dual Oaks winner Enable Steps Up in King George
- Paulassilverlining Shows Her Mettle in Honorable Miss
- Curlin Road Wears Down Hard Aces in Cougar II
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters