Morning Line, a grade I-winning son of Tiznow, will stand at Lane's End Farm in Kentucky for 2014. The Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I) runner-up will stand for $10,000.
He managed the stallion career for Storm Cat for W.T. Young's Overbrook Farm. Storm Cat was euthanized April 24 due to the infirmities of old age at 30.
The first of only three possible foals from legendary sire Storm Cat's last crop was foaled Feb. 3. The bay filly out of Earle I. Mack's mare Western Princess was foaled at Denali Stud near Lexington.
Foreign buyers expected to boost market at Keeneland January horses of all ages sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday
- Keeneland September Day 12 Sees Declines
- Another Walk in the Parx for Favorite Tale
- Divine Oath Holds Off Bashart in Kent Stakes
- Irish-Bred Pure Champion Wins in New Zealand
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Waller Tallies Group I Double in Australia