Morning Line, a grade I-winning son of Tiznow, will stand at Lane's End Farm in Kentucky for 2014. The Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I) runner-up will stand for $10,000.
He managed the stallion career for Storm Cat for W.T. Young's Overbrook Farm. Storm Cat was euthanized April 24 due to the infirmities of old age at 30.
The first of only three possible foals from legendary sire Storm Cat's last crop was foaled Feb. 3. The bay filly out of Earle I. Mack's mare Western Princess was foaled at Denali Stud near Lexington.
Foreign buyers expected to boost market at Keeneland January horses of all ages sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Asmussen, Albarado Team for Four-Win Day
- Leading Laurel Rider McCarthy Breaks Wrist
- Favored Act of War Captures Cape Guineas
- CHRB Eyes Scratching of Unreported Geldings
- California Chrome Drills at Los Alamitos
- Bayern Turns in Bullet Move at Santa Anita
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Old Friends to Receive Special Eclipse Award
- Travis Stone Named Churchill Downs Announcer