Morning Line, a grade I-winning son of Tiznow, will stand at Lane's End Farm in Kentucky for 2014. The Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I) runner-up will stand for $10,000.
He managed the stallion career for Storm Cat for W.T. Young's Overbrook Farm. Storm Cat was euthanized April 24 due to the infirmities of old age at 30.
The first of only three possible foals from legendary sire Storm Cat's last crop was foaled Feb. 3. The bay filly out of Earle I. Mack's mare Western Princess was foaled at Denali Stud near Lexington.
Foreign buyers expected to boost market at Keeneland January horses of all ages sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Wise Dan Back at the Track
- Two Share Fastest Furlong Time at F-T Show
- Hall Finalists Include Leatherbury, Lava Man
- The Great War No Longer Pursuing Derby
- New Social Media Rule for Australian Racing
- Wise Dan, Main Sequence Top Turf Classic Noms
- Daredevil Back to Work After Swale Washout
- The Jockey Club 2015 Fact Book Now Online
- Mountaineer Cancels; Parx Loses Most of Card
- Indiana Derby Moves to Mid-July This Year