Morning Line, a grade I-winning son of Tiznow, will stand at Lane's End Farm in Kentucky for 2014. The Breeders' Cup Dirt Mile (gr. I) runner-up will stand for $10,000.
He managed the stallion career for Storm Cat for W.T. Young's Overbrook Farm. Storm Cat was euthanized April 24 due to the infirmities of old age at 30.
The first of only three possible foals from legendary sire Storm Cat's last crop was foaled Feb. 3. The bay filly out of Earle I. Mack's mare Western Princess was foaled at Denali Stud near Lexington.
Foreign buyers expected to boost market at Keeneland January horses of all ages sale.
Most Popular Stories
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Wilkins to Direct Calumet Stallion Division
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress
- 2015 Preakness Stakes Logo Unveiled
- Godolphin's Romansh on Schedule for Whitney
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Delaware Park Cancels July 28 Racing Program
- Grade II Winners to Battle in WV Derby