Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 180 lots for its Kentucky November select mixed sale. The auction is scheduled for Nov. 5 in Lexington and will start at 5 p.m. (EST).
The dams of two of this year's Triple Crown stars, I'll Have Another and Bodemeister, will be offered at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale.
The 2011 Fasig-Tipton November select mixed sale print catalog contains "QR Code Enhanced Pedigrees." It is the first Thoroughbred sale catalog to ever offer this technology, according to Fasig-Tipton.
Hilda's Passion, winner of the Aug. 27 Ballerina Stakes (gr. I), will be offered as a racing or broodmare prospect during the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale even though she has suffered an injury
Hopes are not running high among consignors and sale company officials going into the Keeneland November breeding stock sale, which kicks off its 10-day run Monday. But the mood in Central Kentucky is not gloom and doom either.
Fasig-Tipton's November select mixed sale suffered significant declines in gross revenue and average price Sunday night in Central Kentucky. But not all the news was bad. The median increased, indicating a more healthy middle market. And the buy-back rate, while high, rose hardly at all from 2000.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Uncle Mo Filly Brings $1 Million at F-T Sale
- Friesan Fire Colt Tops Midlantic at $825,000
- Fast Uncle Mo Filly Tops F-T Midlantic Sale
- Finger Lakes Horsemen Call for Support
- Possible NYRA Plan Concerns Saratoga Group
- What is Uncle Mo Worth?
- So Far, Seven Pointing for Belmont Park