Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 180 lots for its Kentucky November select mixed sale. The auction is scheduled for Nov. 5 in Lexington and will start at 5 p.m. (EST).
The dams of two of this year's Triple Crown stars, I'll Have Another and Bodemeister, will be offered at the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale.
The 2011 Fasig-Tipton November select mixed sale print catalog contains "QR Code Enhanced Pedigrees." It is the first Thoroughbred sale catalog to ever offer this technology, according to Fasig-Tipton.
Hilda's Passion, winner of the Aug. 27 Ballerina Stakes (gr. I), will be offered as a racing or broodmare prospect during the Fasig-Tipton Kentucky November select mixed sale even though she has suffered an injury
Hopes are not running high among consignors and sale company officials going into the Keeneland November breeding stock sale, which kicks off its 10-day run Monday. But the mood in Central Kentucky is not gloom and doom either.
Fasig-Tipton's November select mixed sale suffered significant declines in gross revenue and average price Sunday night in Central Kentucky. But not all the news was bad. The median increased, indicating a more healthy middle market. And the buy-back rate, while high, rose hardly at all from 2000.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Beholder Work Moved After Del Mar Breakdowns
- Late Run Lifts Dacita to Victory in Diana
- Exaggerator Questionable for Jim Dandy
- Stradivari Sustains Career-Ending Injury
- California Diamond Shines in Paddock Sale
- Bitumen Rallies to Sanford Score
- Enola Gray Still Perfect After Del Mar Run
- 7-Year-Old Gelding Wins First Start at Ellis
- Blame Angel Wins a Day After Trainer's Death