The Goffs November foal sale ended its three-day run in Ireland Nov. 18 with a gross of â‚¬10,134,900 ($13,687,600 in U.S. funds) for the 399 horses that were sold.
The Goffs November foal sale ended its four-day run in Ireland Friday with major increases from a year ago.
Officials of Goffs Ireland were delighted with the results of their foal and mare sales. The six-day run of auctions ended on Sunday with increases all round in turnover (+11.%), average (+8.4%), and median (+10%), though there were still plenty who failed to sell.
A Green Desert filly sold for 300,000 euros (approximately $300,390) on Friday as the Goffs November foal sale ended its four-day run in Ireland.
The second session of the Goffs November foal sale on Wednesday in Ireland saw a top price of 46,000 euros (approximately $46,152) for a Trans Island -- Apple Brandy colt that was consigned by Rathasker Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- Pensioned Top Maryland Sire Not For Love Dies
- Stay Thirsty's First Winner Comes in England
- Ride On Curlin to Florida's Pleasant Acres
- Second Saratoga Group Sounds Off on NYRA Plan
- Santa Anita Pick 6 Pays Over $1.47 Million
- Swipe at Belmont Preparing for His Return
- Purses Enhanced for 2016 Ellis Park Meet
- Stahlbaum Wins Avelino Gomez Award
- Illuminant Upsets Wekeela in Gamely Stakes
- Creator Works, Set for Trip to New York