The Goffs November foal sale ended its three-day run in Ireland Nov. 18 with a gross of â‚¬10,134,900 ($13,687,600 in U.S. funds) for the 399 horses that were sold.
The Goffs November foal sale ended its four-day run in Ireland Friday with major increases from a year ago.
Officials of Goffs Ireland were delighted with the results of their foal and mare sales. The six-day run of auctions ended on Sunday with increases all round in turnover (+11.%), average (+8.4%), and median (+10%), though there were still plenty who failed to sell.
A Green Desert filly sold for 300,000 euros (approximately $300,390) on Friday as the Goffs November foal sale ended its four-day run in Ireland.
The second session of the Goffs November foal sale on Wednesday in Ireland saw a top price of 46,000 euros (approximately $46,152) for a Trans Island -- Apple Brandy colt that was consigned by Rathasker Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Street Surrender, Roman Secure First Stakes Win
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- Lady Eli, Cloud Computing Among Workers for Brown
- Breeders' Cup Filly & Mare Turf Berth for Birdie Gold
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Crawdaddy Two-For-Two After NYSS Score
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory