The Goffs November foal sale ended its three-day run in Ireland Nov. 18 with a gross of â‚¬10,134,900 ($13,687,600 in U.S. funds) for the 399 horses that were sold.
The Goffs November foal sale ended its four-day run in Ireland Friday with major increases from a year ago.
Officials of Goffs Ireland were delighted with the results of their foal and mare sales. The six-day run of auctions ended on Sunday with increases all round in turnover (+11.%), average (+8.4%), and median (+10%), though there were still plenty who failed to sell.
A Green Desert filly sold for 300,000 euros (approximately $300,390) on Friday as the Goffs November foal sale ended its four-day run in Ireland.
The second session of the Goffs November foal sale on Wednesday in Ireland saw a top price of 46,000 euros (approximately $46,152) for a Trans Island -- Apple Brandy colt that was consigned by Rathasker Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- Keeneland Plans Wide Live Broadcast Coverage
- Untapable Heads Asmussen Workers at Oaklawn
- Terranovas Seek Derby Success With El Kabeir
- Sherman: Ascot Could Be Rough on 'Chrome'
- El Kabeir Fires Bullet Work at Belmont
- Equibase Adds Voided Claim Information
- 2015 Florida Derby Race Sequence
- California Chrome Headed to Royal Ascot
- From Turf to Dirt, Bolo Targets SA Derby
- Prince Bishop Denies U.S. Runners in Dubai