The Goffs November foal sale ended its three-day run in Ireland Nov. 18 with a gross of â‚¬10,134,900 ($13,687,600 in U.S. funds) for the 399 horses that were sold.
The Goffs November foal sale ended its four-day run in Ireland Friday with major increases from a year ago.
Officials of Goffs Ireland were delighted with the results of their foal and mare sales. The six-day run of auctions ended on Sunday with increases all round in turnover (+11.%), average (+8.4%), and median (+10%), though there were still plenty who failed to sell.
A Green Desert filly sold for 300,000 euros (approximately $300,390) on Friday as the Goffs November foal sale ended its four-day run in Ireland.
The second session of the Goffs November foal sale on Wednesday in Ireland saw a top price of 46,000 euros (approximately $46,152) for a Trans Island -- Apple Brandy colt that was consigned by Rathasker Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- 'Chrome' Logs Final Work for Awesome Again
- Lexie Lou Officially Retired
- Blacktype Wins Record Commonwealth Turf Cup
- Miyadi Arrested After Altercation With Solis
- Brave Anna Upsets Cheveley Park Stakes
- Tepin Among Stakes Nominees at Keeneland
- Noholdingback Bear in Gallant Bob Stakes
- 'Lion' Front-Running Upsetter in Middle Park
- Black Heart Bart, Bon Aurum Win at Caulfield