The Goffs November foal sale ended its three-day run in Ireland Nov. 18 with a gross of â‚¬10,134,900 ($13,687,600 in U.S. funds) for the 399 horses that were sold.
The Goffs November foal sale ended its four-day run in Ireland Friday with major increases from a year ago.
Officials of Goffs Ireland were delighted with the results of their foal and mare sales. The six-day run of auctions ended on Sunday with increases all round in turnover (+11.%), average (+8.4%), and median (+10%), though there were still plenty who failed to sell.
A Green Desert filly sold for 300,000 euros (approximately $300,390) on Friday as the Goffs November foal sale ended its four-day run in Ireland.
The second session of the Goffs November foal sale on Wednesday in Ireland saw a top price of 46,000 euros (approximately $46,152) for a Trans Island -- Apple Brandy colt that was consigned by Rathasker Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante
- Flatter Colt Tops OBS Select Yearling Session
- 'Chrome,' Beholder Weighing Options after PC
- Southern CA Tracks, TOC Have Dates Agreement
- Gran Villano is 75th Scat Daddy Stakes Winner
- Six Stakes Fill NY Showcase Day
- Songbird a Perfect 10 After Easy Alabama Win