The Goffs November foal sale ended its three-day run in Ireland Nov. 18 with a gross of â‚¬10,134,900 ($13,687,600 in U.S. funds) for the 399 horses that were sold.
The Goffs November foal sale ended its four-day run in Ireland Friday with major increases from a year ago.
Officials of Goffs Ireland were delighted with the results of their foal and mare sales. The six-day run of auctions ended on Sunday with increases all round in turnover (+11.%), average (+8.4%), and median (+10%), though there were still plenty who failed to sell.
A Green Desert filly sold for 300,000 euros (approximately $300,390) on Friday as the Goffs November foal sale ended its four-day run in Ireland.
The second session of the Goffs November foal sale on Wednesday in Ireland saw a top price of 46,000 euros (approximately $46,152) for a Trans Island -- Apple Brandy colt that was consigned by Rathasker Stud.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Set for Pennsylvania Derby Return
- Which Game On Dude Will Show Up in Classic?
- Obviously Targets Del Mar Mile Three-Peat
- Shared Belief Favored in Pacific Classic
- CHRB Amends Fee Scale for Losing Jockeys
- Tapestry Upsets Taghrooda in Yorkshire Oaks
- Big Blue Kitten Back in Jersey's Cliff Hanger
- TVG to Have Enhanced Pacific Classic Coverage
- Champion Benny the Bull to Bridlewood in 2015
- Seaway Draws Well-Balanced Field of 11