Horses preparing for 2017 Dubai World Cup Day, including Neolithic (#12 White), Not Listenin'tome (#1 Gold), Heshem (#9 Yellow), Wild Dude (#13 Gold), Dundonnell (#9 Gold), Mondialiste (#10 Yellow), and Mubtaahij Courtesy Dubai Racing Club
Trainer John Moore saddled the winners in both group 1 events Feb. 26 at Sha Tin and, rubbing salt into his opponents' wounds, took the top three placings in one of them.
Veteran jockey Jim Cassidy urged the best from Dissident when he lost the lead to challenger El Roca in the closing stages of the Randwick Guineas (Aus-I) March 15, and the colt gamely fought back to win.
A Redoute's Choice filly sold for $280,000 ($251,580 in United States funds), the highest price from Book 2 on the fifth day of the Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale Jan. 12 in Queensland.
Most Popular Stories
- Archarcharch, Tizway to South Korea
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Lights of Medina Leads Pletcher Trio in Mother Goose
- Curlin's Approval Heads Princess Rooney
- Holy Helena Favored for Queen's Plate
- Obituary: Jack Arterburn Spent Life in Racing
- Mott Set for Queen's Plate Debut With Channel Maker
- Get your Scorecard, the Travers Trail Has Begun
- Delta Bluesman Aims to Repeat in Smile Sprint