Grade II winner Domestic Dispute, owned by David Bienstock, Paul Mandabach, and Chuck Winner, will retire at the end of the year and enter stud in 2005 at Northview Stallion Station near Chesapeake City, Md.
Stakes winner Great Notion, who nearly won last year's King Bishop Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga, will enter stud at Northview Stallion Station near Chesapeake City, Md.
Crowd Pleaser's first winner, Assemblyman, won Sept. 1 at Timonium.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Eli Heads Brown's Belmont Oaks Hand
- Divisidero, Bolo Meet in Deep Belmont Derby
- Kentuckian Tops Los Alamitos Derby Field
- Texas Red Provides Dwyer Stakes Star Power
- Classic Winner Tonalist Towers Over Suburban
- Wise Dan Cleared to Resume Full Training
- Grade I Winners Meet in Belmont Sprint
- Twining Dies in Japan at Age 24
- Trainer Walsh Says Mistake Led to Positive
- Miss Ella, 'Silver' Back for Victory Ride