Grade II winner Domestic Dispute, owned by David Bienstock, Paul Mandabach, and Chuck Winner, will retire at the end of the year and enter stud in 2005 at Northview Stallion Station near Chesapeake City, Md.
Stakes winner Great Notion, who nearly won last year's King Bishop Stakes (gr. I) at Saratoga, will enter stud at Northview Stallion Station near Chesapeake City, Md.
Crowd Pleaser's first winner, Assemblyman, won Sept. 1 at Timonium.
Most Popular Stories
- Champs Meet Again in Nassau
- Suddenbreakingnews Works, Bound for Belmont
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever
- Beholder Fires Bullet, Ready to Rumble
- Barretts Sale Features Wide Selection
- Havre de Grace Half Sister Wins at Delaware
- Strangles Leads to ThistleDown Quarantine
- Nyquist Spikes Fever; Did Not Ship to Belmont
- Derby Runner-Up Commanding Curve Retired
- An Early Look at the Belmont Stakes