Aljabr, a Cartier Award winner, will stand in 2009 at Ascot Stud near Port Colborne, Ontario, Canada.
Unheralded Northern Kraze pounced on pacesetter Roses 'n' Wine in deep stretch to win the $247,919 Wonder Where Stakes, the final leg of Canada's Triple Tiara series for 3-year-old fillies contested on the Woodbine lawn July 26.
Odds-on favorite Ginger Brew turned in a scintillating performance at Woodbine June 8, splitting horses at the eighth-pole and then streaking away for a commanding six-length victory in the $502,800 Woodbine Oaks, first leg of the Canadian Triple Tiara.
Charles Laloggia's Officer Cherrie, the lone graded stakes winner in a field of nine 3-year-old fillies, seems to have an edge in the $250,000 Selene Stakes (Can-III) May 18 at Woodbine.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- Belmont Stakes News Update for June 2
- Florida Governor Signs Medication Reform Bill
- Belmont Stakes: American Pharoah Arrives
- MJC Hopes to Alter 2015 Laurel Racing Dates
- Buyers Selective On Day 1 of MM Yearling Sale