Racing jurisdictions concentrated in the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions are finding progress to be a subjective term: Much has been accomplished, but much remains to be done.
CandyLand Farm's Herb and Ellen Moelis have raised millions for retired racehorses. Download Now
A review of wagering on this year's World Championships indicated the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy cost Breeders' Cup roughly $9 million in pari-mutuel handle compared with 2011 figures, organization officials said.
old-timers in the waterfront village of Havre de Grace get to reminiscing about the "good old days," Download Now!
New York revival fueled by VLTs at Aqueduct. Download Now
Tough-as-nails "Buck" Woodson is making his own way in West Virginia Download Now
New Jersey-born owner, trainer, and breeder Edwin Broome obviously relishes the mountaintops in racing much more than the inevitable valleys, but like every other horseman he knows both extremes are part of playing the game. Download Now
Bessie Gruwell earns the respect of horsemen nationwide. Download Now
Most Popular Stories
- F-T October Sale Gains Across Board at Opener
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- Sweet Reason Set for BC Filly and Mare Sprint
- Rockingham Park Selling Most of Stable Area
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 1
- Jockeys' Guild, RTCA Set Up Saez Family Fund
- Arqana Opens With Record Sales, Median Rise
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite