Prominent American businessman John C. Malone and his wife Leslie have purchased renowned Thoroughbred nursery Bridlewood Farm in Ocala, Fla. The property was turned over to new ownership Aug. 1.
Bridlewood Farm retains its class in a changing role. Download Now
A bay filly by Tiznow from a solid grass family brought $500,000 during the second session of the Keeneland September yearling sale and became the third horse of the day to bring that amount or more Sept. 11.
North Of Eden, the dam of three grade I winners, died from natural causes and was buried at Bridlewood Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Seven to Face American Pharoah in Haskell
- Lady Eli Showing Improvement From Laminitis
- Churchill Downs Stock Price Soars
- Real Solution Acquired by Calumet Farm
- Desormeaux Taken Off Mounts at Del Mar
- Management Changes at Fair Grounds
- Stallion Mr. Big Moves to California
- Delaware Jockey Facing Charges After Shooting
- Keeneland September Sale: 4,164 Yearlings
- For Now, Nine Expected to Race in WV Derby