Prominent American businessman John C. Malone and his wife Leslie have purchased renowned Thoroughbred nursery Bridlewood Farm in Ocala, Fla. The property was turned over to new ownership Aug. 1.
Bridlewood Farm retains its class in a changing role. Download Now
A bay filly by Tiznow from a solid grass family brought $500,000 during the second session of the Keeneland September yearling sale and became the third horse of the day to bring that amount or more Sept. 11.
North Of Eden, the dam of three grade I winners, died from natural causes and was buried at Bridlewood Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Online Stallion Season Auction Set for Iowa
- NYRA Budget Passes, But Not Without Debate
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Rosalind Heads Hollywood Starlet
- Minimum Stakes Purse to Increase at Aqueduct