Prominent American businessman John C. Malone and his wife Leslie have purchased renowned Thoroughbred nursery Bridlewood Farm in Ocala, Fla. The property was turned over to new ownership Aug. 1.
Bridlewood Farm retains its class in a changing role. Download Now
A bay filly by Tiznow from a solid grass family brought $500,000 during the second session of the Keeneland September yearling sale and became the third horse of the day to bring that amount or more Sept. 11.
North Of Eden, the dam of three grade I winners, died from natural causes and was buried at Bridlewood Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Cloud Computing Leaves Pimlico, Others Thinking Belmont
- Cloud Computing Wears Down Classic Empire in Preakness
- Agent Ryan Not Surprised by Cloud Computing's Win
- Trainer Richie Scherer Dies at Age 53
- Hips to Watch: Day 1 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic Sale
- Soul Stirring Frankel's First Classic Winner
- Preakness Wrapup: Clouds Got in the Way
- La Coronel Prepares for Royal Ascot Run
- Actress Announces Presence in Black-Eyed Susan
- Grizzel Edges Enstone in Selene Stakes