Prominent American businessman John C. Malone and his wife Leslie have purchased renowned Thoroughbred nursery Bridlewood Farm in Ocala, Fla. The property was turned over to new ownership Aug. 1.
Bridlewood Farm retains its class in a changing role. Download Now
A bay filly by Tiznow from a solid grass family brought $500,000 during the second session of the Keeneland September yearling sale and became the third horse of the day to bring that amount or more Sept. 11.
North Of Eden, the dam of three grade I winners, died from natural causes and was buried at Bridlewood Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Mastery Passes Two-Turn Test in Futurity
- Abel Tasman Upsets American Gal in Starlet
- California Chrome Logs Final 'Challenge' Work
- Bode's Dream Perfect in House Party
- Paulassilverlining Golden in Garland of Roses
- Greatbullsoffire Runs Away With MD Futurity
- Mobile Bay Turns Tables in LA Classic
- Weekend Stakes Rundown: Los Al Gets Spotlight
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Keane Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees