North American racing continues on its road to recovery from the economic downturn as pari-mutuel handle, purses, and race days all posted healthy gains for the month of June, according to Equibase.
Most Popular Stories
- Stellar Wind 7-2 Choice for Oaks
- El Kabeir Walks Shedrow, Dortmund Gallops
- Oxley Hopes Danzig Moon Follows Monarchos
- Wise Dan Back to Jogging on Track
- American Pharoah Forges Way to Zayat's Heart
- Nader Leaving Hong Kong, Will Return to U.S.
- A Look at 2015 Homebred Derby Hopefuls
- Delaware Horse Racing Boosts State Economy
- Fitness Options Added for Churchill Jockeys
- Live Chat - Friday, May 1 at NOON EDT