Racing needs to beef up out-of-competition testing. read blog
Before making a formal recommendation of a regulatory testing limit on cobalt, North American racing regulators have decided to consider the results of two scientific research studies.
by Anne Peters
Awesome Again is one of the most consistent sires of high-class runners in North America.
The Breeders' Cup will pay $40,000 for horses shipping from outside North America, and $10,000 for domestic horses shipping to California, for the 2013 World Championships. Entry fees will also be dropped from 3% to 2%.
A multiple year surge in the yearling average is more likely than a one-year growth spurt read blog
Concept isn't new...but worth revisiting... read blog
The medication summit will shed plenty of light on how the U.S. can improve its policies. Read Blog
More than half the time, trends in the yearling market and the stock market are the same.
Tattersalls has appointed Kentucky based bloodstock agent Lincoln Collins as a representative in North America.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call
- OBS August Yearling Sale Ends With Declines
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- I Spent It, Competitve Edge Enter Hopeful
- Startup Nation Impresses in With Anticipation
- Cat's Claw Seeks Four in a Row in Glens Falls
- Bandbox Retired to Northview Stallion Station
- Enterprising Chases Sweep in Del Mar Derby