Insight from some of North America's top breeders. read blog
- Breeding, International, Sales, Northeast Region, Midwest Region, Southeast Region, Southwest Region, West Region, Kentucky
A reference to the public sales results for progeny of North America's leading commercial Thoroughbred stallions. Download Now
While it already has faced many hurdles, if the declining North American foal crop is not turned around soon, North American racing will require creative solutions from racetracks and horsemen or face further contraction.
Racing needs to beef up out-of-competition testing. read blog
Before making a formal recommendation of a regulatory testing limit on cobalt, North American racing regulators have decided to consider the results of two scientific research studies.
by Anne Peters
Awesome Again is one of the most consistent sires of high-class runners in North America.
The Breeders' Cup will pay $40,000 for horses shipping from outside North America, and $10,000 for domestic horses shipping to California, for the 2013 World Championships. Entry fees will also be dropped from 3% to 2%.
A multiple year surge in the yearling average is more likely than a one-year growth spurt read blog
Concept isn't new...but worth revisiting... read blog
The medication summit will shed plenty of light on how the U.S. can improve its policies. Read Blog
More than half the time, trends in the yearling market and the stock market are the same.
Tattersalls has appointed Kentucky based bloodstock agent Lincoln Collins as a representative in North America.
Most Popular Stories
- Callback Rings Up Victory in Las Virgenes
- The Great War Has More in Store After Romp
- 'Brandi' Makes Martha Washington Interesting
- Undefeated Ocean Knight Wins Sam F. Davis
- Avanzare Responds For Stevens in Arcadia Win
- Conquest Two Step Surprises in Palos Verdes
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Testa Rossi Gets Endeavour Victory on DQ
- Can Texas Red Be Beaten in the San Vicente?
- Far Right Works, Confirmed for Southwest