Daughter of Naskra won four grade I stakes and produced two graded stakes winners.
Nobo True, a Kentucky-bred son of Broad Brush, posted his first grade I victory when he won Sunday's February Stakes (Jpn-I) at Tokyo Racecourse on Sunday. The 5-year-old horse ran the mile over a good main track in 1:35.6, defeating Wing Arrow by 1 1/4 lengths.
Most Popular Stories
- Catch a Glimpse in Good Order After Nassau Scare
- Cupid Returns From Layoff to Win Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Digs in to Win Gamely
- Always Dreaming Officially Ruled Out of Belmont Stakes
- Werther Goes the Distance in Hong Kong
- Rubilinda Impresses as Frankel’s First US Winner
- Starship Jubilee Much the Best in Nassau Stakes
- Tapwrit Works Toward Belmont; True Timber Confirmed
- Irish War Cry Returns to Worktab; Belmont Run Possible
- Churchill Completes Rare Guineas Double