Ray Struder, in racing as owner since 2010, has his first Breeders' Cup starter in Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) hopeful Rosalind. The Broken Vow filly is trained by Ken McPeek.
Unbeaten filly is mild 4-1 morning line favorite in 10-horse Edgewood field; $100,000 race kicks off stakes action on Oaks day at Churchill Downs
Daisy Devine disposed of pacesetter Grandacious leaving the far turn and held sway in the lane to win the $500,000 Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II) by a half-length March 26 at Fair Grounds.
Without Kathmanblu in the field, the $500,000 Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II) went from a race with a heavy favorite to one with a wide-open feel.
It's early yet, but Bouquet Booth stamped herself as one to follow for the 2011 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) when she unleashed a late burst to capture the $500,000 Delta Downs Princess (gr. III) Nov. 20.
Nine juvenile fillies make their graded-stakes debuts in the $500,000 Delta Downs Princess (gr. III) Nov. 20, with undefeated All About Allie starting on the far outside.
Most Popular Stories
- Big 'Cap Seems Like Olden Days
- Curlin, Asmussen Among Hall of Fame Finalists
- Honor Code to Bypass Rebel, Run at Gulfstream
- Sweet Reason Comes Back a Winner
- Portion of Vinceremos' Earnings to Charity
- Midshipman Colt Posts Fastest Ocala Drill
- Team Equest Designed to Attract New Owners
- Big 'Cap was 'Holy Grail' for Trainer Jones
- Stakes Winner S. S. Hot Sauce Dead at 33
- Geeky Gorgeous Named New Jersey Horse of Year