Ray Struder, in racing as owner since 2010, has his first Breeders' Cup starter in Juvenile Fillies (gr. I) hopeful Rosalind. The Broken Vow filly is trained by Ken McPeek.
Unbeaten filly is mild 4-1 morning line favorite in 10-horse Edgewood field; $100,000 race kicks off stakes action on Oaks day at Churchill Downs
Daisy Devine disposed of pacesetter Grandacious leaving the far turn and held sway in the lane to win the $500,000 Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II) by a half-length March 26 at Fair Grounds.
Without Kathmanblu in the field, the $500,000 Fair Grounds Oaks (gr. II) went from a race with a heavy favorite to one with a wide-open feel.
It's early yet, but Bouquet Booth stamped herself as one to follow for the 2011 Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) when she unleashed a late burst to capture the $500,000 Delta Downs Princess (gr. III) Nov. 20.
Nine juvenile fillies make their graded-stakes debuts in the $500,000 Delta Downs Princess (gr. III) Nov. 20, with undefeated All About Allie starting on the far outside.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- Kitasan Black Faces 10 in Takarazuka Kinen
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby