Night School, the racing industry's national online fan education program, readies horseplayers for spring this Tuesday with an in-depth discussion on "Turf and Synthetic Surface Handicapping."
"Night School," the racing industry's online fan education program, will return for a fourth season the evening of March 4.
"Night School," the national online fan education program, launches March 5 for its third season.
The "Night School" online fan education program will offer its first industry town hall meeting Sept. 11 evening, organizers said.
The Dubai Super Saturday card from Meydan Racecourse will be the first "Big Event" seminar offered as part of "Night School," the racing industry's national online fan education program.
"Night School," created and hosted by Horse Player NOW, will launch this year's 40-program run Feb. 28.
Fan education in the horse racing industry made some inroads in 2011, with plans to ramp things up in 2012.
An online interactive fan forum, to be made available free of charge to all National Thoroughbred Racing Association member organizations, will begin Feb. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West
- Withers Favorite El Kabeir Breezes at Belmont
- 2014 New Mexico Champions Announced
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Turfway Increases Purses, Adds Race Per Week
- Texas Red Set for Super Return in San Vicente
- Early Claiming Activity Robust at Oaklawn
- First Reported Foal for Jimmy Creed