Night School, the national online fan education and player development program, will welcome sports broadcaster Bob Costas the evening of May 26 for a discussion of the Triple Crown and a big-picture view of the sport.
Night School, the racing industry's national online fan education program, readies horseplayers for spring this Tuesday with an in-depth discussion on "Turf and Synthetic Surface Handicapping."
"Night School," the racing industry's online fan education program, will return for a fourth season the evening of March 4.
"Night School," the national online fan education program, launches March 5 for its third season.
The "Night School" online fan education program will offer its first industry town hall meeting Sept. 11 evening, organizers said.
The Dubai Super Saturday card from Meydan Racecourse will be the first "Big Event" seminar offered as part of "Night School," the racing industry's national online fan education program.
"Night School," created and hosted by Horse Player NOW, will launch this year's 40-program run Feb. 28.
Fan education in the horse racing industry made some inroads in 2011, with plans to ramp things up in 2012.
An online interactive fan forum, to be made available free of charge to all National Thoroughbred Racing Association member organizations, will begin Feb. 21.
Most Popular Stories
- After 26 Stakes Wins, Fan Favorite Ben's Cat Retired
- Better Talk Now Euthanized at Age 18
- Copper Bullet Out to Build Reputation in Bashford Manor
- Three Trustees Named to National Museum Board
- What's Going On Here: Upper Crust
- New York Discusses Race-Day Lasix Rules
- Hill 'n' Dale Acquires Half Interest in Bubbler
- Industry Groups Ask for Change in Parx Oaks Ruling
- Arrogate Breezes at Santa Anita
- Ward Pleased With Stable's Royal Ascot Performance