Making his first start in the United States, English-bred Storming Home proved that trainer Neil Drysdale's confidence in him was well placed as he came home with authority Saturday in winning Saturday's $400,000 Jim Murray Memorial Handicap over 12 furlongs on the Hollywood Park turf.
Front-running The Tin Man is the 123-pound high weight for the $400,000 Jim Murray Memorial Handicap at 1 1/2 mile at Hollywood Park Saturday.
Alyzig and Night Life, who ran first and second for trainer Kristin Mulhall in the Exceller Handicap on Jan. 25, are among the dozen turf runners entered in the $400,000 Frank E. Kilroe Mile (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- NBC Set for Belmont Stakes Coverage
- McLaughlin: Frosted Has to Have 'A-Plus' Day
- Carpe Diem Will Not Be Entered in Belmont
- Donegal Hopes Keen Ice Can Cool Off Pharoah
- Napravnik, Sharp Welcome Baby Boy
- Lawyer for Rubinsky Sues Zayat for Libel
- Belmont Undercard: Honor Code, Bayern Prepare
- The Truth Or Else Out of Belmont Stakes
- Pletcher Seeking Third Belmont Stakes