Making his first start in the United States, English-bred Storming Home proved that trainer Neil Drysdale's confidence in him was well placed as he came home with authority Saturday in winning Saturday's $400,000 Jim Murray Memorial Handicap over 12 furlongs on the Hollywood Park turf.
Front-running The Tin Man is the 123-pound high weight for the $400,000 Jim Murray Memorial Handicap at 1 1/2 mile at Hollywood Park Saturday.
Alyzig and Night Life, who ran first and second for trainer Kristin Mulhall in the Exceller Handicap on Jan. 25, are among the dozen turf runners entered in the $400,000 Frank E. Kilroe Mile (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Officials Examining Horse Deaths at Saratoga
- Stallion Oxbow to Stand at Calumet in 2015
- Competitive Group Entered for Smarty Jones
- California Chrome Progressing Toward PA Derby
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- Hollendorfer Duo Part of Even Yellow Ribbon
- Knee Surgery to Sideline Kid Cruz for Year
- Micromanage Set for Another Distance Test
- Lemon Drop Kid: A Class Act
- Texas Racing Commission OKs Instant Racing