Making his first start in the United States, English-bred Storming Home proved that trainer Neil Drysdale's confidence in him was well placed as he came home with authority Saturday in winning Saturday's $400,000 Jim Murray Memorial Handicap over 12 furlongs on the Hollywood Park turf.
Front-running The Tin Man is the 123-pound high weight for the $400,000 Jim Murray Memorial Handicap at 1 1/2 mile at Hollywood Park Saturday.
Alyzig and Night Life, who ran first and second for trainer Kristin Mulhall in the Exceller Handicap on Jan. 25, are among the dozen turf runners entered in the $400,000 Frank E. Kilroe Mile (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Researchers Developing Equine Sweet Itch Test
- Cibelli Wins Her First Race After 60-Day Ban
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- And They're Off: 2013 Offy Awards
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North