Making his first start in the United States, English-bred Storming Home proved that trainer Neil Drysdale's confidence in him was well placed as he came home with authority Saturday in winning Saturday's $400,000 Jim Murray Memorial Handicap over 12 furlongs on the Hollywood Park turf.
Front-running The Tin Man is the 123-pound high weight for the $400,000 Jim Murray Memorial Handicap at 1 1/2 mile at Hollywood Park Saturday.
Alyzig and Night Life, who ran first and second for trainer Kristin Mulhall in the Exceller Handicap on Jan. 25, are among the dozen turf runners entered in the $400,000 Frank E. Kilroe Mile (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- Frivolous Posts Falls City Handicap Upset
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go
- Finnegans Wake Prevails in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Salutos Amigos Rallies to Win Fall Highweight
- Chrome to Go for the Green in Hollywood Derby
- Daddy D T Tops Cecil B. DeMille Stakes
- Euros Inside and Out After Japan Cup Draw