Making his first start in the United States, English-bred Storming Home proved that trainer Neil Drysdale's confidence in him was well placed as he came home with authority Saturday in winning Saturday's $400,000 Jim Murray Memorial Handicap over 12 furlongs on the Hollywood Park turf.
Front-running The Tin Man is the 123-pound high weight for the $400,000 Jim Murray Memorial Handicap at 1 1/2 mile at Hollywood Park Saturday.
Alyzig and Night Life, who ran first and second for trainer Kristin Mulhall in the Exceller Handicap on Jan. 25, are among the dozen turf runners entered in the $400,000 Frank E. Kilroe Mile (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Handsome Mike to Stand at Pleasant Acres
- Don't Tell Sophia Back at Oaklawn for 2015
- New Purse Payout for Charles Town Classic
- Qatar Sponsorship Boosts Goodwood Purses
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Scholarship Named in Honor of Thornbury
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses
- Dortmund Wins Dramatic Los Alamitos Futurity
- Awesome Baby Heads Speedy Field in La Brea