Sweet Repent rallied past Jessica Is Back in the stretch to win the Elmer Heubeck Distaff on Florida Million day Nov. 14, and the two face off again in the $100,000 Stage Door Betty Handicap (gr. III) Dec. 26 at Calder.
Millionaire mare Unbridled Belle, who has competed in some of New York's premier stakes races over the past four seasons, makes her final start in the Big Apple as the heavy favorite in the $100,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Oct. 31.
Music Note, one of the top fillies in the nation last year when she was a three-time grade I winner, makes her 4-year-old seasonal debut in the $300,000 Ogden Phipps Handicap (gr. I) at Bemont Park June 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Two IL Tracks File for Bankruptcy Protection
- British Racing Undertakes Education Program
- Undefeated Dortmund Wasn't Always So Popular
- Lukas Pointing 'Brandi' to Kentucky Oaks
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Golden Gate Winter/Spring Meet Starts Dec. 26
- Secret Circle Aims for Season-Ending Win
- Millionaire Kiri's Clown Euthanized at Age 25
- Intriguing Maidens in MD Juvenile Futurity
- Baltas, Pedroza Square Off at Los Alamitos