Sweet Repent rallied past Jessica Is Back in the stretch to win the Elmer Heubeck Distaff on Florida Million day Nov. 14, and the two face off again in the $100,000 Stage Door Betty Handicap (gr. III) Dec. 26 at Calder.
Millionaire mare Unbridled Belle, who has competed in some of New York's premier stakes races over the past four seasons, makes her final start in the Big Apple as the heavy favorite in the $100,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Oct. 31.
Music Note, one of the top fillies in the nation last year when she was a three-time grade I winner, makes her 4-year-old seasonal debut in the $300,000 Ogden Phipps Handicap (gr. I) at Bemont Park June 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Bal a Bali Vying for U.S. Score in American
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining