Sweet Repent rallied past Jessica Is Back in the stretch to win the Elmer Heubeck Distaff on Florida Million day Nov. 14, and the two face off again in the $100,000 Stage Door Betty Handicap (gr. III) Dec. 26 at Calder.
Millionaire mare Unbridled Belle, who has competed in some of New York's premier stakes races over the past four seasons, makes her final start in the Big Apple as the heavy favorite in the $100,000 Turnback the Alarm Handicap (gr. III) at Aqueduct Oct. 31.
Music Note, one of the top fillies in the nation last year when she was a three-time grade I winner, makes her 4-year-old seasonal debut in the $300,000 Ogden Phipps Handicap (gr. I) at Bemont Park June 13.
Most Popular Stories
- Slideshow: Progeny of Lemon Drop Kid
- Successful Owner/Breeder Aaron Jones Dies
- McEvoy Steps Down as Godolphin Jockey
- Champion Will Take Charge Retired
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Goldencents to Remain in California
- Juddmonte's Elite Miler Kingman Retired
- Indiana Immediately Suspends Two Licensees
- Consignors Busy Ahead of Louisiana Sale
- Shared Belief Needs to be Awesome...Again