Sweet Return, a three-time grade I winner on the Southern California circuit, will stand the 2016 breeding season at Nicks Farm near Sellersburg, Ind., for a $2,000 live foal stands and nurses fee.
Swagger Jack, a grade I-winning son of leading sire Smart Strike, has relocated to Dana Point Farm near Lenhartsville, Pa., for the 2016 breeding season. His fee will be $3,500.
Young Indiana stallion Silver Mountain gained his first winner Aug. 23 when Big Silver Hoss drew off in early stretch and convincingly won the third race at Presque Isle Downs.
Monba, winner of the 2008 Toyota Blue Grass Stakes (gr. I), will stand the 2015 breeding season at Nicks Farm near Sellersburg, Ind.
Grade I winner Swagger Jack, a son of two-time leading sire Smart Strike, will stand the 2015 season for $2,500 at Nicks Farm in Sellersburg, Ind.
Well-bred Moshaagib, a 5-year-old son of Dynaformer, has been purchased by William Nicks and will stand the 2015 season at Nicks Farm near Sellersburg, IN.
Indiana-based, grade III-placed stallion Silver Mountain will move from Swifty Farms to Nicks Farm in Sellersburg, Ind., for the 2015 season.
Gold Case, a dual stakes-winning son of Forty Niner, was euthanized April 21 due to complications from a ruptured disc in his back after covering a mare. He was 20.
Most Popular Stories
- Louis Quatorze Dies of Heart Attack
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death
- Horse of the Year Charismatic Dies
- Look Back: Master Derby Wins Louisiana Derby
- Finger Lakes Racing Dates Could Plummet Under Proposal
- Hong Kong Stars to Battle on Sunday at Sha Tin
- Arrogate 'His Usual Self' in Five-Furlong Move
- Uncontested to Skip Rebel Stakes
- Mind Your Biscuits Set for Gulfstream Park Sprint
- El Areeb Confirmed to Start in Gotham Stakes