Citing "the current unprecedented economic conditions," the Irish Turf Club announced Nov. 5 that it was postponing the redevelopment of the Curragh Racecourse, estimated to cost approximately $100 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders Sales Co. Expects Strong Auction
- Top Stallion Street Cry Dead at Age 16
- Divine Oath Needs Kent to Get Back on Track
- Kandaly, 1994 Louisiana Derby Winner, Dies
- Study Compares Abdominal Bandage Pressure, Support
- Keeneland September Sale Gains Continue
- Somber Mood Hangs Over Suffolk Downs
- Fair Grounds to Withhold Millions from Purses
- California Chrome Draws Rail in PA Derby
- Is PA Derby Best Spot for 'Chrome'?