The latest in the series of end-of-year awards ceremonies in Britain was held on Monday, December 9, 2002. This time it was the 36th Derby Awards luncheon at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London.
World Racing Championships chairman James E "Ted" Bassett III announced Saturday that the series will undertake Phase II that includes the addition of the Audemars Piguet Queen Elizabeth II Cup and the Singapore Airlines International Cup to the championships in 2002.
Most Popular Stories
- Bullet Move for Likely BC Juvenile Favorite
- U.S. Juvenile Turf Fillies Await Euro Attack
- Grade I Winner Alterite to Arqana Sale
- Haskin: Time to Give Blame His Due
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Claimer Seeking the Sherif Reaches BC Sprint
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Colic: To Refer or Not to Refer
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita