Taylor Made Stallions has set fees for its 2016 roster of stallions near Nicholasville, Ky., led by Graydar. The grade I-winning son of Unbridled's Song will stand for $15,000 stands and nurses.
A fire at Taylor Made Farm near Nicholasville, Ky., destroyed a barn on the morning of Oct. 11 but no people or horses were injured.
Ken and Sarah Ramsey's Catienus, the leading sire in New York in 2006 and 2007, has returned to Ramsey Farm in Nicholasville, Ky., it was announced Nov. 14.
The first offspring of grade I winner and record setter Forest Danger was born Jan. 13 at Needham-Betz Thoroughbreds near Lexington. The bay filly, bred by Needham-Betz Thoroughbreds, Dr. Chuck Kidder, Peter Lamantia, and Brian Graves, is out of the stakes-placed mare Gimme Some Love.
The Kentucky Quarter Horse Association, state affiliate of the American Quarter Horse Association--the largest breed registry in the world--and the Kentucky Quarter Horse Racing Association, have joined forces with the Kentucky Equine Education Project to build a broad-based, educational and grassroots initiative for the state's horse industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Borells Charged With Animal Cruelty
- Probe Into Abandoned Horses Continues
- Lady Shipman Stands Tall in Highlander
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- Litfin at Large: The Mother Goose
- Danzing Candy to Make First Start for Baffert
- Mr. Jordan, Green Gratto Face Off in Salvator
- Rachel's Valentina Returns in Mother Goose
- Santa Anita Installs New Turf Course
- Full Mast Could Cruise in King Edward Stakes