The 2-year-old in training sales market that has been rolling like a steam roller through 2004 will hit the Fasig-Tipton Midlantic sale grounds at Timonium when the two-day sale gets underway on May 17 and concludes May 18. Both sessions begin at 10 a.m.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 3
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Romansh Tries One Turn in Bold Ruler