Fasig-Tipton has cataloged 425 lots for its Kentucky winter mixed sale Feb. 6 The auction will be held at the company's Newtown Paddocks complex in Lexington and will begin at 10 a.m. (EST).
Construction is under way on a new office building at Fasig-Tipton's Newtown Paddocks property near Lexington. The structure, which will be located in front of the sale pavilion, will have three levels (two above ground and a basement). A walkway will connect the second above ground level of the office building with the second story of the sale pavilion.
HRTV's coverage of the sale will be interspersed throughout the network's live airing of the final races from both Churchill Downs and Aqueduct, which begin earlier in the afternoon.
Fasig-Tipton's sale pavilion in Lexington, Ky., could get a major facelift in 2007.
Fresh on the heels of a world-record setting Keeneland September yearling sale in Lexington, Fasig-Tipton officials are gearing up for their Kentucky Fall yearling sale Oct. 25-26.
Fasig-Tipton is sprucing up its Newtown Paddocks sales facility in Lexington.
Fasig-Tipton is sprucing up its Newtown Paddocks sales facility in Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Bringing Precision to Track Maintenance
- String King to Try Dirt at Fair Grounds
- Tournaments Growing Fans and Owners
- Panelists to Horse Racing: Spin Isn't In