Newsweek magazine's long-running financial columnist Jane Bryant Quinn has been a fan of Thoroughbred racing for some time. The author of the new book "Smart and Simple Financial Strategies for Busy People," Quinn shared her thoughts on handicapping, the Kentucky Derby, and Secretariat's 31-length Belmont Stakes victory recently with Evan Hammonds of The Blood-Horse.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Forever Unbridled Heads Cast for Beldame
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday