Newsweek magazine's long-running financial columnist Jane Bryant Quinn has been a fan of Thoroughbred racing for some time. The author of the new book "Smart and Simple Financial Strategies for Busy People," Quinn shared her thoughts on handicapping, the Kentucky Derby, and Secretariat's 31-length Belmont Stakes victory recently with Evan Hammonds of The Blood-Horse.
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Still Aiming Arrogate for Pacific Classic
- Gutsy Move Gets Abel Tasman CCA Oaks Win
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Lady Eli Runs 'One of Her Greatest Races to Date'
- Madam Dancealot Closes From Last to Win San Clemente
- Gun Runner Posts Bullet in Breeze for Whitney
- Girvin Has Final Work Ahead of Haskell
- Glamanation First Stakes Winner for Point of Entry
- Brown in High Spirits After Three Saratoga Wins
- Raison d'Etat Gets First Winner