Teardrop Rock brought Aust$125,000 ($125,800 in U.S. funds) to top the select broodmare portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 28.
The select portion of the Magic Millions national weanling sale ended its two-day run May 31 in Australia with increases of 14.2% in gross and 31% in average price from the previous year.
A Shamardal colt brought Aust$180,000 ($192,798 in U.S. funds) June 5 to top the first session of the Magic Millions national yearling sale on Australia's Gold Coast.
The Magic Millions national yearling sale got off to a strong start June 6 in Australia. The average price was up 42.3%.
Most Popular Stories
- CHRB Gets Update as Moving Day Draws Closer
- Normandy Invasion, Itsmyluckyday Return
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Solid Field Drawn for Springboard Mile Stakes
- Marathon Valedictory Closes Out Woodbine Meet
- Barbaro Brother Lentenor to Stand in Indiana
- Northern California Race Dates Approved
- Preakness Purse Increased to $1.5M in 2014
- Slideshow: New Sires of 2014
- Longshot Proves First Winner for Tippity Tap