Steady demand for quality horses was reflected by an 88.5% clearance rate through the first two days of Australia's Magic Millions Gold Coast yearling sale when the second session of six-day auction closed Jan. 9.
Teardrop Rock brought Aust$125,000 ($125,800 in U.S. funds) to top the select broodmare portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 28.
The select portion of the Magic Millions national weanling sale ended its two-day run May 31 in Australia with increases of 14.2% in gross and 31% in average price from the previous year.
A Shamardal colt brought Aust$180,000 ($192,798 in U.S. funds) June 5 to top the first session of the Magic Millions national yearling sale on Australia's Gold Coast.
The Magic Millions national yearling sale got off to a strong start June 6 in Australia. The average price was up 42.3%.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity