Six different groups have submitted a $1 million entry fee to be a part of the newest bidding process for the delayed Aqueduct casino project.
- By Tom Precious
An influential state senator says racetracks in New York should be given more of a split from the state's still dormant video lottery terminal program as a way to get the machines running and revenue flowing for New York's deficit-ridden budget.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Derby Winner Materiality Dies
- Ectot Stuns Flintshire in Hirsch Turf Classic
- Tom’s Ready Wins Ack Ack; Runhappy Fourth
- Forever Unbridled Cruises in the Beldame
- Joking Gets First Grade I Win in Vosburgh
- Bullet Train Gets First Stakes Winner
- Paulassilverlining Takes Muddy Gallant Bloom
- Leading Jockey Gallardo Heads to New York
- Yoshida Goes to Record Price at Arc Sale
- Exaggerator to Rest at WinStar