Six different groups have submitted a $1 million entry fee to be a part of the newest bidding process for the delayed Aqueduct casino project.
- By Tom Precious
An influential state senator says racetracks in New York should be given more of a split from the state's still dormant video lottery terminal program as a way to get the machines running and revenue flowing for New York's deficit-ridden budget.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Record Tiznow Colt Lives Up to Expectations
- Animal Kingdom's First N. Hemisphere Starter Wins Big
- Tiznow Colt Brings $2.45 Million at OBS
- Derby, Oaks Notes from Churchill Downs, April 27
- Paradise Woods Records Final Work for Kentucky Oaks
- Pletcher Considering Royal Ascot for American Patriot
- Santa Anita Officials Confident Future Cards Will Fill
- Sharp: Girvin Still on Track for Kentucky Derby
- A Few Early Thoughts on the Kentucky Derby Pace