Six different groups have submitted a $1 million entry fee to be a part of the newest bidding process for the delayed Aqueduct casino project.
An influential state senator says racetracks in New York should be given more of a split from the state's still dormant video lottery terminal program as a way to get the machines running and revenue flowing for New York's deficit-ridden budget.
Most Popular Stories
- Mine That Bird Still Flies in Kentucky
- Sisterly Love Scores Doubledogdare Upset
- TimeformUS Saturday Stakes Plays
- Speightstown Colt Works Quick Quarter at OBS
- Churchill Derby, Oaks Security Plan Released
- Samraat, Uncle Sigh Work at Belmont
- Indiana Grand Racing & Casino Begins New Era
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- A Case for Full Siblings
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records