Six different groups have submitted a $1 million entry fee to be a part of the newest bidding process for the delayed Aqueduct casino project.
An influential state senator says racetracks in New York should be given more of a split from the state's still dormant video lottery terminal program as a way to get the machines running and revenue flowing for New York's deficit-ridden budget.
Most Popular Stories
- Mr. Z Camp Still Undecided on Preakness
- Old English Rancho Owner Johnston Dies at 77
- Mubtaahij to Aim for Belmont Stakes
- New Injury Diagnosis for International Star
- New Racing Fantasy Game Focuses on Jockeys
- Officials Optimistic as Monmouth Meet Nears
- Ellis Park, RaceTech Extend Contract
- Preakness Could Be Rematch for Derby Top 3
- Kid Cruz Returning to MD for Pimlico Special
- New H-2B Visa Program Rules Released