Six different groups have submitted a $1 million entry fee to be a part of the newest bidding process for the delayed Aqueduct casino project.
An influential state senator says racetracks in New York should be given more of a split from the state's still dormant video lottery terminal program as a way to get the machines running and revenue flowing for New York's deficit-ridden budget.
Most Popular Stories
- Weanling Daughter of Champion Zenyatta Dies
- Bob Neumeier Hospitalized After a Stroke
- Long On Value's Late Run Lands Twilight Derby
- No Nay Never to Coolmore After BC Turf Sprint
- Patient Cary Street Wins Las Vegas Marathon
- Moore: 'If it Rains, I hope it Rains Hard'
- 2013 Cup Generated $64.9M for Los Angeles
- Quiet Morning for Breeders' Cup Day 1
- That Handicapping Show: Breeders' Cup Classic
- Ageless Getting Chance Over Downhill Course